You will also find important information HERE
From Thursday, September 02.09.2021nd, XNUMX is the 3G-Regulations in the hotel:
- Access only as Genesen, Gvaccinated or Gtested.
- The renewed submission of a negative test every 72 hours remains in place (except for recovery, vaccination and children under 6 years of age)
Another change for your stay on site:
- In the Indoor areas of our hotel applies to All guests (Adults and children from 6 years) one general mask requirement - excluded at the table or in the guest room.
- The There is no FFP2 mask requirement. All that needs to be done here is more at least one medical mask (= Surgical mask) must be worn.
- You can relax in the open air without mask move.
- The Contact restrictions (common household and distance requirement of 1,5m) the entfall complete - the general hygiene regulations (see our protection and hygiene measures in our house below), however, remain persist!!!!!
We wish you a relaxing stay and if you have any questions or requests, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thanks very much!
Your Stoll family and the Alpina team
Guests can still be accommodated.
Compulsory test for guests at Getting there and additionally every further 72h.
Vaccinated, Recover and children under 6 years of age count according to the Covid-19 Protective Measures Exception Ordinance CAN'T to.
Visitors needing Proof of recovery / proof of vaccination / test proof that is no more than 24 hours old (except for shipping and salt mines).
You can find detailed information in the Fourteenth Bavarian Infection Protection Measures Ordinance (14th BayIfSMV).
→ What requirements do I have to take into account for my vacation?
Entrance only for full Gvaccinated, Genesene or negative gTested guests by submitting written confirmation (vaccination certificate, confirmation from the family doctor / health department or the test station / street /). * The current regulations of the BayIfSMV apply.
Present on arrival:
* PCR test (not older than 48 hours - from the test road) or POC rapid test (not older than 24 hours - under supervision and certified / confirmed by trained staff (pharmacy / family doctor / test station).
* Recovered (at least 28 days and max. 6 months old, positive PCR test or confirmation by a doctor)
* Fully vaccinated (Presentation of a vaccination pass - 14 days after the 2nd vaccination)
* Recover, Fully vaccinated and Children under 6 years are from the Exempt from compulsory testing.
Children up to their sixth birthday and schoolchildren who are regularly tested because of their school attendance are exempt from the obligation to test under the 3G rule if they present a Student ID or a School confirmation. According to the Bavarian State Ministry for Health and Care, this exception also applies during holidays.
Due to the good cooperation of our guests (young and old), as well as our protection and hygiene concept, we have not recorded a single corona case since the beginning of the pandemic. This one high security standard möchten wir in our house for the benefit of all the weiterhin maintain and so we have to be here on holiday auf die Submission of a negative test at arrival (Adolescents / children / schoolchildren from 6 years) und every 72 hours insist at the reception. GWe are happy to help you with any questions at reception. Thank you for your understanding and your help!
If children / adolescents do not have a student ID or proof of school, they can continue to be tested free of charge up to the age of 12. For those aged 13 to 18, the tests are free up to and including 31.12.21.
FFP2 mask requirement in the interior is NOT applicable from 02.09.2021. However, there is one general mask requirement (at least one medical face mask = surgical mask) for all guests (adults and children from 6 years) in all interior areas our house - except at the table and in the guest room.
Im Outsidein the open air, you do not need to wear a mask.
* Children and adolescents ab the 6. Birthday
* Kids under 6 years need NONE Mask.
* Of the obligation to wear a face mask are only Excluding persons who, by submitting a confirmation, can make credible that it is not possible or reasonable for them to wear mouth and nose protection due to a disability or for health reasons.
* River and lake shipping in excursion traffic
* Tourist rail transport
* Tourist coach services
* City and guest tours
* Mountain, culture and nature tours outdoors
* Outside areas of medical thermal baths
The prerequisite is a PCR test that is no longer than 48 hours old or a POC antigen test that is no longer than 24 hours old if the guests have a 7-day incidence over 35.
Both take place in 2 games (fixed times).
Our service staff are at your disposal for the breakfast buffet and will put together your individual breakfast on request.
For dinner, the 2 games are mostly reserved for our half-board guests. At short notice, you can also have dinner a la carte in our restaurant if you register with the service staff in advance and if tables are available.
From 04.10.2021 - no more fixed games:
Breakfast buffet with self-service - mask requirement and distance requirement (1,5m) and
The restaurant is open for dinner from 18:00 p.m. to 21:00 p.m. Thanks very much!
Yes, in compliance with the protection / hygiene rules, all of our wellness facilities (sauna, infrared cabin, indoor and outdoor pool, but also a massage center) are happy to be open to you.
Enjoy our warm meals from 18:00 p.m. to 21:00 p.m.
Enjoy snacks such as pizza, sweet and sour chicken, coffee and cake, as well as drinks service daily from 14:00 p.m. to 23:00 p.m. Our lobby team will be happy to assist you during this time on the sunbathing area with the adjoining outdoor pool.
Dear guests, dear friends,
After a long compulsory break, we are finally open again for you. We look forward to welcoming you and serving you to the best of our abilities - true to the motto "Vacation from its most beautiful side".
Your Stoll family & the Alpina team
We have to point out to our guests that with reservation possible and unpredictable restrictions Due to officially ordered corona measures, we unfortunately have to reserve the right to use one or the other free facility - such as sauna, infrared cabin, indoor or outdoor pool, fitness room and indoor children's play room - possibly not offered or open may be. And / or this too the smooth process of general hotel operations affect can.
Thank you for your understanding!
Your Stoll family & the Alpina team
* updated on July 26.05.2021th, 19 - 35:XNUMX p.m.
Thank you in advance for your help!
* As of September 2021
Current news and pictures from Stoll's Alpina
Like our social media pages and stay up to date.