Even in winter, a holiday in the Berchtesgadener Land is definitely attractive. Diverse sports options are available:
- Cross-country skiing on the sunny cross-country ski run, 800 m from our hotel
- Ice skating in the Ice rink
- Tobogganing on the famous Hirscheckblitz toboggan run (ADAC test winner 2012)
- Snowshoeing through the Berchtesgaden National Park.
- Numerous options for hiking trails and one Active Holidays
The days of Advent as well as Christmas and New Year's Eve are very atmospheric in Berchtesgaden with its regional customs such as the Christmas market, Christmas shooting, Kramperl run or midnight Christmas mass in the collegiate church on Schlossplatz.
For a winter stroll, the historic old town of Berchtesgaden with its pedestrian zone, the Royal Castle or the Haus der Berg is quite eventful. The world-famous Mozart city of Salzburg, which offers numerous sights, prominent shops, historical buildings and castles, is a 30-minute drive ( approx. 22 km) can be easily reached for an excursion.
After an exciting and interesting day, relax in our modern Wellness area (Indoor pool, sauna, infrared cabin, massage center & fitness room). Our house also has one Children's playroom.
Enjoy Bavarian and international specialties in our cozy Restaurant and let the day end with a good glass of wine by the fireplace.
Experience your winter holidays at Stoll's Hotel Alpina in Schönau am Königssee and book your ski holiday with a ski pass here.
We look forward to your visit!